What makes Carpet Cleaning Castle Rock Co unique?
- Our carpet cleaning process removes the majority of the water during cleaning so most carpets are DRY IN ONE HOUR! Which allows you to get on with your day quicker. Also, wet surfaces, especially with tiny fibers are an incubator for germs to multiply. With our process including grooming the fibers you will not have to worry about a moist carpet all day. This is also a plus when you need carpet cleaning services in inclement weather.
- We only use environmentally safe/all natural/organic products on your carpet and UPHOLSTRY so it is safe for your family and pets.
- Our technicians are trained to the highest standards of perfection working in tandem with your expectations. We care about keeping your carpets cleaned, groomed, and free of germs in order to get the most years out of them.
- We are a veteran owned and locally operated family business. See ABOUT US
- We guarantee our work for a month and have fair pricing. We are known for our ethical values and treat each house as if it were our own.
Carpet Cleaning set aside for a brief word from the wife Lori…
I’m here to answer the question of what’s carpet cleaning have to do with an easy chicken and broccoli recipe. I LOVE to cook and want to share some of my recipe’s with you. I like creating something good with what I have in the pantry/fridge. I also enjoy re-creating recipes to fit me and my family tastes. Also, how much can one speak on carpet and upholstry cleaning?
Now a little bit about me…
I’m so grateful for having a cozy home, Carpet Cleaning Castle Rock Co to pay the bills, and all the modern conveniences that we have!
I believe we are all mostly alike and want and need the same for our families and ourselves. We all have hopes and expectations regarding our children and our future! We all have dreams of creating income from what we are passionate about. We sometimes create a life of being busy instead of a life of our dreams. I’ve failed at some of my adventures when following my passion, but I will continue to dream big and keep trying.
My intentions of blogging are to share what’s going on in my random thinking brain. Our only son was born in 2010 after trying to conceive for 11 years. I’m an older SAHM who helps with our Heavens Best- Carpet Cleaning business. I also like to decorate and re-decorate our house. I enjoy seeing the world through our son’s eyes and how magical everything truly is.
I always keep cooked/chopped chicken breast in the fridge and vegetables in the freezer! I add them to salads or to Thai rice noodles with some toasted sesame oil, coconut amino liquids, ginger, garlic, & S/P.
Easy Chicken & Broccoli
WHISK into salad bowl 2-3 tablespoons mayonnaise, 1-2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, 2 teaspoons of thyme, & S/P.
COMBINE ½ cup cooked/cooled chicken with ½ cup cooked/cooled broccoli.
ADD some green onion, sunflower & chia seeds.